Black Mountain Sand’s Business Continuity Plan
In our continued commitment to provide our customers with high quality, cost-effective frac sand solutions, we would like to share specific measures we are undertaking to continue operations in the safest manner possible, for both the health of our employees and our business.
We are constantly monitoring the dynamic COVID-19 pandemic and are communicating changes to our employees as they develop. Our intent is always to make decisions based on what we know, driven by guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), that put our people first.
Black Mountain Sand will continue to leverage our ability to nimbly recalibrate operations, as needed, for the duration of this evolving situation. We are anticipating the challenges ahead and making every effort to rigorously manage our costs and maintain our assets, without compromising the safety of our employees or the quality of our products.
While we face the rapid acceleration of COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) and unforeseen volatility of our economy, Black Mountain Sand commits to taking action based on what we know and can anticipate.
To that end, we are:
- Enabling comprehensive sharing of the most up to date COVID-19 health information. The health and safety of our employees and their families are our top priority.
- Instituting expanded Sick Leave Policies to cover employees impacted by the virus. Furthermore, we are advising employees and contractors with symptoms or exposure to stay home.
- Restricting travel to only critical business functions.
- Implementing guidelines for telecommuting (where applicable), visitor restrictions, and limiting personal contact.
- Remaining in close contact to our customers in order to best understand and respond to their sand requirements.
- Developing contingency plans to deal with various personnel and production demand scenarios.
- Managing our discretionary costs to run as lean as possible.
We have also implemented an internal structure and guideline to quickly respond to any suspected cases of contact with, or contraction of, the coronavirus involving our employee population.
We remain committed to our industry and focused on supporting our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. It is our responsibility to help stop the spread of the coronavirus and we encourage employees and their families to join together in this fight.