- 100 Mesh
Our curable resin-coated Winkler White® meets the API standards for fracing with a K factor resistance comparable to Northern White sand. We coat our sand on location and on demand via Hexion’s VoyagerSM mobile resin coating service unit. The Voyager unit’s resin-coated sand controls proppant flowback in reservoirs down to 110°F and enhances conductivity.
- At closure stress up to 12,000 psi (83MPa)
- At bottom-hole static temperatures from 110 – 450°F (43-232°C)
- Enhanced conductivity
- Proppant flowback control
- Proppant fines reduction
- Cyclic stress resistance
- Minimizes proppant embedment
- Reduces respirable silica dust exposure below PEL limits.
Call today for sales:
El Dorado Facility
4529 E State Highway 302 Kermit, TX 79745